BCALA Newsletter Information
The BCALA Newsletter is distributed to all members of the Black Caucus of the American Library Association, Inc. two (2) times a year. The deadlines for receipt of articles and ads are listed below. Ads received after the deadline will be considered for the next issue of the Newsletter.
Deadlines: March 15 and October 15
Frequency: Twice a Year
Subscription: Free to Members
Paid Advertisements: See Advertising for details regarding rates and policies. Copies of logos should be sent separately for paste-up in advertisements.
A FEW BRIEF GUIDELINES:
- Articles, advertisements, etc. should relate to librarianship.
- Please submit articles in a Word document via email.
- Please include a headline or title for all articles.
- Please include a byline for all articles.
- Please submit photos, clearly identifying those in the photos, in JPEG format.
- Quality photos at 200-300 dpi resolution are preferrable.
- Though we accept unsolicited material, we would prefer a brief query letter.
- Information can be submitted to or mailed to:
- BCALA Newsletter
- Nichelle Hayes
List of Issues