The BCALA Newsletter is mailed to all members of the Black Caucus
of the American Library Association, Inc. six (6) times a year. The
deadlines for receipt of articles and ads are listed below. Ads
received after the deadline will be considered for the next issue
of the Newsletter.
A FEW BRIEF GUIDELINES:
- Articles, advertisements, etc. should relate to librarianship.
- Please submit articles in a Word document via email.
- Please include a headline or title for all articles.
- Please include a byline for all articles.
- Please submit photos, clearly identifying those in the photos, in JPEG format.
- Quality photos at 200-300 dpi resolution are preferrable.
- Though we accept unsolicted material, we would prefer a brief query letter.
Information can be submitted to or mailed to:
Jason K. Alston
Publication Schedule and Copy Deadline
Not receiving the Newsletter? Please contact the Membership
Chair to make sure that you are a member in good standing.